Torres del Paine National Park is a national park encompassing mountains, glaciers, lakes, and rivers in southern Chilean Patagonia.
This scenery includes an area of South America, in the SOUTH end of Chile, in the region of Magellan and Chilean Antarctica.
The scenery is included in 4 degrees : -51.-073 -51.-074 -52.073 -52.-074
- 800 sq. Km of beautiful mountains in Ultra-High Resolution
- 1 small airfield, with considerable difficulties in landing and take-off.
- 4 Helipad located near the tourist centers.
- Region located at the confluence of 4 degrees
- Airfield(XLCT) with 4 Heliports in strategic sites.
- Many villages, tourist centers
- All 3D models Torres groups with textures in 4K resolution
- All the vegetation mapped
- Recolored the lakes, maintaining the water effect
- Inserted hundreds of polygons / textures to reproduce the photo-realistic terrain