Odessa International Airport, Ukraine.
Сode ICAO: UKOO. Modeled with a high degree of detail and authenticity from Xenomorph22Scenery.
About the airport
Airport of Odessa, the third largest city in Ukraine. Located seven kilometers southwest of the city center. Odessa International Airport belongs to the group of the largest airports in the country and connects the city with regular flights to Kiev, some cities of the CIS countries, Europe and the Middle East. Established: 1961
A new runway and apron to the new terminal are currently under construction. The scene recreates an airport sample of early 2020. Now the old airport terminal has been closed and the fountain has been removed. The runway is ready but not open.
- More than 100 custom detailed objects
- High definition orthophoto textures
- Realistic night textures and lighting
- PBR surface texture
- Low consumption of computer resources (perhaps this is one of the main advantages, you get a great picture without dropping FPS)
- As the construction of the real airport, the scenery will be updated soon.