1) At parking lots S1-S8, the marking of the parking numbers themselves has been changed. Previously, it was displayed as polygons, which was later distorted during export and the polygons looked crooked. Now the markup is done in the form of objects.
2) Marshals moved away from parking areas. Previously, they were too close to the aircraft parking and pilots had to "stand up" from their seats to see their signals.
3) The blue lights of the taxiway boundaries going to the closed old runway have been turned off and their distance from each other has been changed. Previously, moving along the main taxiway, they were located too often from each other.
4) Slightly (by 10-30%) added the brightness of lighting from the main masts
5) Now all objects have a texture with a normal map, which allows you to use the capabilities of the simulator to recreate the real physics of light. Objects now have re-reflections of the surrounding world and global illumination. You call these PBR effects.
6) The locator near the main taxiway is now spinning)))