This is scenery of the international airport of the city of Surgut, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug. The largest hub for local and international airlines in the Ural Federal District of Russia. It serves both Surgut itself and the adjacent districts of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug with a total permanent population of more than 750 thousand inhabitants. It has the status of a federal airport.
The airport ranks 21st in the country in terms of passenger traffic (1.8 million passengers in 2019). The distance from the airport to Moscow is about 2143 km, flight time is 3 hours. The airport houses the main technical base and the headquarters of the Russian airline Utair, for which Surgut is an important hub. The script is executed with high accuracy and reliability. By purchasing this scene you get a digital copy of a real airport.
What's in the USRRscenery:
- Created more than 200 custom, unique objects for this airport with high copying accuracy
- Created vegetation as close as possible to reality
- Created very atmospheric and realistic night lighting on the apron and on the roads to the airport. The main terminal is illuminated by LED strips
- Created PBR surface textures, many static objects have reflections
- Created realistic runway and apron lighting based on real photos
- The Utair helicopter base has been recreated
- Service machines have been created
- The scenery is very well optimized for average performance computers