UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP V2 is a highly detailed scenery of UUEE Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow, Russia. This product is compatible with Laminar Research X-Plane 11. Please note that this product does not include the city of Moscow but is fully compatible and designed to work together with Moscow City XP by Drzewiecki Design.
Sheremetyevo Alexander S. Pushkin International Airport (IATA: SVO, ICAO: UUEE) is one of four international airports that serve the city of Moscow and is the busiest airport in Russia. Originally built as a military airbase, Sheremetyevo was converted into a civilian airport in 1959, and in a 2019 contest, was named after Russian poet Alexander Pushkin. The airport comprises six terminals: four international terminals (one under construction), one domestic terminal, and one private aviation terminal.
- High quality model of UUEE Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow, featuring the most up-to-date version possible including airport parts that are still under construction
- Extensive though performance-friendly interior modeling at most terminal buildings, control tower and some hangars
- Animated jetways, VGDS, marshallers (SAM plugin), custom animations, advanced dynamic lighting, static aircraft and people
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used
- Fully compatible with Moscow City Scenery