Dolpa Airport (VNDP), also known as Juphal Airport is a domestic airport located in Juphal, Thuli Bheri serving Dolpa District, a district in Karnali Pradesh in Nepal. It is the only airport of the district.
The airport resides at an elevation of 8,200 feet; 2,499 meters
This is the new X-Plane 12 version
- Highly accurate scenery for VNDP- Dolpa/Juphal Airport with all buildings modeled
- Over 40 custom objects all with Ambient Occlusion
- DSF mesh created and modified to fix bump terrain and set and correct the topography of Airport’s area
- Fully compatible to Ortho4XP_meshes
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles etc.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways, and apron
- Custom surroundings buildings
- Custom forest and flora trees
- High resolution building textures – all in 2K
- Excellent night effects