The development of the VSKYLABS Aeropro EuroFOX Project for X-Plane was approved by Aeropro. Although acknowledged by Aeropro, it is an independent VSKYLABS project which is not affiliated with and/or endorsed by Aeropro.
The development and implementation of the VSKYLABS 'Alpha Systems AOA' virtual indicators in the VSKYLABS fleet for X-Plane was approved by 'Alpha Systems AOA'. However, it is an independent development effort which is not affiliated with 'Alpha Systems AOA'.
The VSKYLABS Aeropro EuroFOX project for X-Plane is designed with the focus on simplicity and effectiveness. The flight model is tuned to meet with
the 'original' Aeroprakt EuroFOX aircraft flight handling characteristics and operational techniques.
The project consists Three versions of the EuroFOX; The Tricycle (Known in the US as the 'Aerotrek 240'), the standard Tail wheel version ('Aerotrek 220'), and the Tundra tires Tail wheel version ('Aerotrek 220 STOL'). All three variants are equipped with the Rotax 912/100 hp engine.
Autoupdater based on the SkunkCrafts autoupdater (XP12 only) - all updates are being pushed smoothly without the need to re-download the entire base package (base package will be updated every once in a while to minimize the gap).
- Three aircraft included (A240/A220/A220-STOL).
- Designed for X-Plane 12 cutting edge flight model environment. Authentic flight dynamics with authentic performance and flight handling characteristics.
- Built for VR: Tailored for VR, and optimized for 2D usage.
- Engineered and designed as a genuine, default X-Plane 12 aircraft. The VSKYLABS projects are practically show-casing X-Plane, as they are stretching X-Plane default features, systems and flight model to its limits without any dependencies on complementary plugins or software...delivering a very robust simulation model, having maximum compatibility with the ever evolving X-Plane flight simulator.
- Perfect fit for beginner and expert pilots. Practice your skills through the Tricycle landing gears EuroFOX, Tail-Wheel variant, and a STOL Bush-Plane variant.
- Equipped with Alpha Systems AOA 'Eagle' indicator replica.
- Built-in Avitab Plugin Compatibility (AviTab plugin is not included).
- FMOD 2.0 sound pack.
- Autoupdater based on the SkunkCrafts autoupdater - all updates are being pushed smoothly without the need to re-download the entire base package (base package will be updated every once in a while to minimize the gap).
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums: VSKYLABS offers continuous professional support, from all aircraft related aspects (operating and flying) to X-Plane technical support.
- The project is under constant maintenance and development.
EuroFOX background and history
The Aeropro company was formed in 1990, in Slovakia. Since 1999, two versions have been produced; Tricycle and Tail-dragger configurations. Both versions features an enclosed cabin with two-side-by-side seats and folding wings. In Europe, the EuroFOX is sold in both kit form and factory complete form. In the USA, it is only available as a factory built aircraft. In the USA and Canada, the EuroFOX is marketed by Aerotrek, and it's two versions (Tricycle, Tail-dragger) are named A240 (Tricycle) and A220 (Taildragger). Both versions are offered with the 80 hp Rotax 912UL and the 100 hp Rotax 912ULS engines.
- EuroFOX-3K: Tri gear version. Sold in North America as the Aerotrek A240.
- EuroFOX-2K: Tailwheel version. Sold in North America as the Aerotrek A220.
Useful External links and Documents