v6.04a (14th December 2019)
DG drift (after flight reset) - fixed
ICAO name changed from X-EFOX to EFOX
Fully operational fuel system was set. Make sure to operate the fuel valves during flight (master fuel valve underneath the cockpit panel - on the left side, left/right tanks fuel valves behind the seats, on the sides).
Fully operational choke system was added
Initial, simplified additions were made (will be fully detailed down the development road):
Animated Elevator trim plate was added.
Rudder trim plate was added (fixed, just as in the real aircraft).
Altimeter setting sensitivity tuneup.
Airspeed indicator is now having the following scales:
mph + knots (combined with a dual scale).
kph (click on the ASI bezel to toggle).
version 6.0 (10th December 2019):
Major Update Release
- Major Update Release
- Project internal architecture - preparations for painting kit (and for partial re-mapping):
- All 3 variants are now sharing a single fuselage texture file.
- All 3 variants are now sharing a single panel texture file.
- All 3 variants are now sharing a single panel (preps for features implementations for all variants at once).
- Co-pilot was added, will be visible when the payload exceeds his weight (~73 kg / ~160 pounds).
- Interior modeling + texturing rework:
- ~80% of the textures are of enhanced resolution.
- Seats, seat belts remodeled.
- Baggage compartment accessories (bag, first aid kit) were added.
- Main panel - instruments (modeling, PBR, night textures).
- Glass covers added to warning lights.
- Carbon monoxide detector was added.
- Front cockpit frame rods dash-opening.
- Transponder is now standard is width.
- Exterior modeling + textures:
- PBR works all around.
- Air scoops intakes remodeled.
- Magneto rocker switches datarefs changed (now slider, slider).
- Cockpit lighting for night flight was added (connected to the main bus - switch on automatically when there is current).
- Low-res magnetic compass was replaced with DG.
Version 5.4 (November 11th 2019)
- Flight dynamics:
- Updated to X-Plane 11.40+ Experimental flight model.
Version v5.3 (20th November 2018):
Idle gliding performance tuned.
Tail-wheel redesigned to allow better handling in 3-point landings.
STOL variant tune-up.
Overall performance tuneup.
Engine and prop tuneup.
3D Modeling and Textures:
Internal objects optimizations.
Flaps animation refinements.
Higher resolution for Tundra-tires.
Systems and operation:
Radio awakes 'ON' state-fixed.
FMOD errors in log.txt fixed.
Aircraft classification is now 'Experimental'.
Pilot-head position tuned.
Auto Updater Plugin:
STMA AutoUpdater plugin added.
Version 5.2 (Nov 2nd 2018)
- Fix to joystick throttle command issues.
Version 5.1b2 (3rd October 2018)
- AviTab built-it compatibility added
- VR config file added with realistic yoke and hotspots.
Version 5.1b1 (29th July 2018)
Flight Dynamics Model:
Upgraded to the 100hp Rotax 912 ULS engine (all variants).
Re-designed propeller physics (all variants).
All-around flight handling and flight characteristics maintenance (all variants).
Experimental STOL variant was modified to include fixed leading edge slots and enlarged flaperons for better STOL performance.
Version 5.0b1 (June 18th 2018)
Internal engineering modification to set the foundations to different cockpit panel layouts for each of the variants in the future.
Artificial Horizon and engine instrument gauges remodeled in 3D.
Low resolution textures for most of the cockpit panel was upgraded to high resolution.
PBR normals for the aircraft were added (interior/exterior).
Glass rendering tuneup.
Animated doors added (initial version).
COM1,2/NAV1,2 has now animated, functional volume knobs.
LSA grade (basic) Autopilot system was added.
VR configuration file was added to allow 'Realistic Yoke' feature to work.
Flight Dynamics Model:
Fight Dynamics Model maintenance and tuneup.
Fix to Magnetos system to avoid having occasional magnetos failures.