Highly engineered ultralight helicopter simulation of the Hungarocopter HC-02.
*Early Access version*
This project is part of the VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' series, designed specifically for use with X-Plane 12 cutting edge Flight Model.
The VSKYLABS development of the Hungarocopter HC-02 project for X-Plane flight simulator was approved by 'HungaroCopter Kft.', who also provided relevant information. However, it is an independent VSKYLABS project which is not affiliated with the 'HungaroCopter Kft.' company.
The Hungarocopter HC-02 is an innovative, two seat ultralight helicopter, powered by Rotax 915 IS. It is the first helicopter developed and manufactured in Hungary.
The Hungarocopter HC-02 was designed and manufactured using state-of-the-art technology, with the combined result of excellent handling characteristics, high payload, passenger and crew safety compared to empty weight. These properties and the relatively high power available together place it in a category higher than its size, even when operating under unfavorable air density - altitude conditions. Another significant advantage is the low maintenance requirement.
The project is setting up a highly detailed and highly accurate Hungarocopter HC-02 simulation along with full VR compatibility.
More information about its real-world big brother; the cutting edge and innovative Hungarocopter HC-02 helicopter is available in here: https://hungarocopter.hu/en/hc-O2
Project Main Features
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project.
- Highly defined flight dynamics model of the HC-02, built around the powerful, native X-Plane 12 flight model.
- Development is based on 1st hand, actual materials, real-world HC-02 pilots inputs, relevant technical and other information of the Hungarocopter HC-02.
- Highly detailed model of the HC-02 helicopter.
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) Ready.
- Built-in Avitab Compatibility (Avitab plugin not included).
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack.
- The project is under constant development: development road-map includes flight model refinements, enhanced systems depth, additional liveries and other improvements.
- Autoupdater based on the SkunkCrafts autoupdater (XP12 only) - all updates are being pushed smoothly without the need to re-download the entire base package (base package will be updated every once in a while to minimize the gap).
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support.