XP12 - v5.0 (18th January 2023):
Cockpit re-engineering - correction of full-scale measurements.
Cockpit floor level reduced by 15 cm.
Struss structure modifications.
Rudder pedals re-scaling.
Older 'fork' control sticks were replaced with the newer two spearate sticks modification.
XP12 - v4.3 (17th January 2023):
PBR Tuneups for interior and exterir elements to fall in line with the latest X-Plane 12 lighting engine
New default livery, new additional livery.
Paint kit modifications.
Version 4.1 (November 23rd 2022)
- Added the Skunkcraft Updater
Version XP12 (September 5th 2022)
- Added link for the X-Plane 12 version
24th October 2021 - Update to version v3.0r1:
Major update release!
31st March 2021 - Update to version v2.0e:Minor update (cockpit placards)
- Flight Dynamics:
- Complete overhaul for the flight dynamics, engine and propeller physics.
- Complete flight envelope validation to hit actual aircraft performance and handling qualities with the highest precision.
- FMOD Sound package:
- Brand new FMOD sound-package.
- Multi-layer, interactive engine sounds which were sampled from real Limbach 2000 engine (interior/exterior).
- Added Multi-layer dynamic sounds for wind and buffeting.
- Cockpit Instrumentation (3D and engineering):
- New altimeter with dual-setup scale.
- New airspeed indicator (non-spiral-scale) for easy reading.
- New turn and slip indicator.
- New magnetic compass.
- New vario-meter (total energy meter).
- New GNS-530 device.
- Tuneup for cockpit PBR and textures all-around.
- Canopy textures rework, to include scratches.
- AviTab compatibility:
- Added built-in avitab compatibility with 3D removable tablet.
- Passenger visualization:
passenger visualization. The passenger shows up when payload exceeds
pilot+passenger weight (visible only in external view mode).
- Various systems enhancements.
- Tuneup for all VR manipulators, vrconfig file.
- Detailed manual was added (pdf format).
28th February 2021 - Update to version v2.0c:Minor update (systems)
- Typos and resolution enhancements to cockpit placards (walls placards)
15th May 2020 - Update to version v2.0b:
- COM1/NAV1 (GNS) power is now working properly - switching on/off by using the GNS530 audio knob (full down turns off COM1/NAV1).
3rd February 2020 - Update to version v2.0
- Flight dynamics:
- Engine set to CCW rotation direction to match actual variant and prop design.
- Engine transmission setup tuneup to eliminate propeller "crawling" when the engine is not running.
3D Modeling, interaction:
- All around workout for the entire cockpit elements/environment (modeling, PBR).
- Cockpit manipulators refinements.
- Fuselage textures/PBR refinements.
- Alternator is charging the battery above 1000 rpm.
Version 1.5 (January 27th 2020)
Additional aircraft: Tail-wheel variant was added to the project.
Paint-kit was updated to v1.5
Various modeling refinements.
Version 1.3 (November 11th 2019)
- Flight dynamics:
- Updated to X-Plane 11.40+ Experimental flight model.
Version 1.2 (October 19th 2019)
- STMA Autoupdater plugin was added
Version 1.1 (Nov 2nd 2018)
- fix to joystick throttle command issues.
Version v1.0b (February 5th 2018):
Weird engine sounds on some hardware configuration fixed.
Version v1.0a (February 4th 2018)
General Maintenance update:
VR optimization for all push-pull handles in the cockpit.
Added option to hide the GNS-530.
Variometer volume operation tuned.
Beacon light operation issue in cold-and-dark start fix.
Main landing gear setup fine tuned.
Altimeter tuning-steps reduced.
Altimeter current pressure indication pointer fix.
3D modeling optimizations.