Who doesn't know Venice?
Here the complete 3D rendering of this unique city in the world.
The scenery cover:
- the entire city of Venice
- the island of S. Michele (the graveyard of Venice)
- Murano (nice glass artist island)
- Burano (island with small colored houses)
- the north area of the Lido with the airport of Venice Lido "Nicelli" (LIPV).
Some building are designed as single objects: Basilica di San Marco, Campanile, Piazza San Marco, Torre dell'Orologio, Palazzo Ducale, ex Palazzo Reale, Santa Maria della Salute, San Giorgio Maggiore, Ponte dei Sospiri, Ponte Rialto, Mercato di Rialto and the terminal and tower of the Nicelli Airport.
Some other have its own texture, but most of the bulding have a "mass texturing".
The skyline of this city is made thanks to many bell towers, some of them are lean as or more than the tower of Pisa.
You can see a lot of boats: gondole, "vaporetti" (the buses of Venice), boats, motorboats, all with its own light. Also many channels (fondamenta, calle, rio in italian) has its own light that make the scenery very nice to see in the night.