Version 1.091 (July 28th 2020)
- Debug button gone
- Little changes at job generation. Hopefully sorts some problem out, because of destination find issues
- Map fixed
- Changes on destination finder
- Flight time will now not be added when paused or in replay
- Routes should not be deleted when an airplane is parked at one of its destinations
- changes on Airport loader not in this version.
- Fixed a window drawing issue
- Job-Map view centers on opening on the nearest FBO
- Beacon will only be considered for points if there is a beacon...
(Just as an info. The measurement system gets changed at the moment. So, if you have issues regarding landing or departing from a runway which is not properly recognized, it will be fixed soon.)
- Emergency FIX
- You can now see active routes on the X-Plane map. So you don't have to use the map from XCPLP.
- You can now specify which job types are generated for each FBO
- outdated AIRAC data message should not appear anymore when loading FMS file
- Optional Increase of income
Under [Settings] -> Tab [General] You can now check the option "Increase Income". You will then earn more money
- Income will now take the fees of airports into account
- currency conversion for tablet now correct
- "ignore fines" can now properly be saved
- no deletion of active routes anymore
- decimal sign not consistent
- Invoices will now always be billed automatically
- added workaround if your aircraft wont be recognized, if there is a mismatch between acf and sim-data
- XCPLP will no longer iterate through multiple folder shortcuts that are linked to each other. This can result in an endless loop.
- Fixes for the Scene-Editor
- Active routes will no longer be deleted if the Jobs are re-generated
- Endless loop at job generation: After 3 minutes, the function will stop and show a message. Please contact me if that happens!
- overflight interim goals now included in FMS file
- stuck in boarding loop should be fixed. If it's still happening, Please contact me!
- Re-Generate button now also on map-view
- Fix for activation issues
- Crash-Fix: Path of XCPLP documents will now use the physical path and not the virtual. XCPLP will automatically copy your files into the correct folder C:\Users\*USER*\Documents\XCPLPilot\
- Income amount should be displayed correctly on different windows
- 30 minutes added to schedule. More time for preflight, departure, arrival
- Flight time measurement changed
- Workaround for crash when window is popped out. (11.41 related)
- Added a option in the settings window, to place the menu on the left, right or hide it completely
- Changes on Editfields, because of typing issues with different Keyboard-Languages (Why do you not use the german keyboard layout guys?)
- Display from floating point numbers improved
- You can now manage specific jobs/routes for your FBO's.
Destinations can now be ICAO's (Airports) or scene locations (Menu -> [Editor] -> [Scene editor])
If you choose the Skydive Job-Types you can add a specific drop location. This can be a ICAO, scene location or POI (Menu -> [Settings] -> [POI's tab]. If you did not choose any, a random location will be added.
If you choose the Sightseeing Job-Type you can add a flyover location. This can be a ICAO, scene location or POI. If you did not choose any, a random location will be added.
- Under [Settings] -> Tab [Accounts] You can now reset your income amount to the initial value of 10.000 (You won't loose your flight hours.)
- Heli: You now get points if you hover over the runway at departure or approach (No penalty anymore if not).
Under [Settings] -> Tab [General] You can now check or uncheck the option if landing/hover over runways will be rated or not
- calculation whether you violate the minimum height above a city. (1000 feet AGL) corrected
- Landing or Taxi-lights for helicopters are not used for pilot rating anymore
- Flight time and game time now measured correctly
- Income calculation:
Base price for pax slightly increased
charter cost decreased
- minor tweaking