V1.195 (October 18th 2021)
- Merge from demo version and release version.
- XCPLP trys to load an emergency vehicle from the following folder after rescue mission is done:
- Maximum weight of aircraft for airline jobs increased to 600 tons.
- The position of a chartered aircraft is now saved correctly for multiple accounts.
- Changes on database model: More than one aircraft of the same model can now be purchased.
- The registry/activation key can now be reset manually without the need of support.
- No weight lock for Search and Rescue anymore.
- You can now skip the boarding process (if in a hurry...).
- STRG + A should now work properly in edit field.
- Added first iteration of maintenance system.
- Added Patreon info-window.
- Job generator no longer gets stuck in an endless loop.
- Search and Rescue locations should no longer be placed on the water(will be added later).
- Employees can only be assigned to FBO's if they generate cargo or pax jobs.
- Rescue: Weight reduced.
- Lights rating fixed.
- Potential cause of crashes fixed.
- Memoryleak regarding fmod fixed.
- Important fixes
- Pax(ramp objects) should spawn again.
- Airline Jobs : Location update after relocation fixed.
- File dialog now recognizes files correctly.
- Loading of objects changed.
* XCPLP will only check the files in your folders when XPlane starts.
* If you add new objects while X Plane is running,
you have to synchronize manually in the settings window.
- Cost of fuel reduced.
- Fuel related stuff fixed...
- Prices for Pax and Cargo adjusted.
- If chartered, the fuel for one hour of flight is included.
- Collective bill fixed. (Old positions before this update will get a value of 0.0.Has no effect on your account amount.)
- Fees adjusted for aircraft over 100 tons.
- Employees no longer use gliders.
- The result window appears again for multi-leg flights.
- Reading the * .acf aircraft data works again.
- Aircraft speeds can now be edited.
- Search and rescue smoke now responds to helicopters.
- General code improvements\
- No limit of pax generated/spawned
- Registration issues fixed
- Added Employee feature
- Added Patchnote-window
- Added more usable info when no jobs can be found
- Added list of useable aircraft in message box when not enough flight hours
- Font size selection option added in the Settings window.
- Font selection option added in the Settings window.
- Added unicode functionality for fonts. (XPlane12?)
- VR keyboard added. You can turn it off in the settings window.
- Notepad added. Check the menu
- Added chatter sound-FX when in small aircraft (to simulate radio static)
- If no fuel is available at current airport, you will still be able to refuel, but the price will be increased.
- The support window is now called Help-Window. It lists now paths to database, objects and so on.
- If the fuel volume on your FBO is no longer sufficient, you can order more supplies now.
- If you fill up at an airport without fuel, you will still be refueled from the emergency reserve. But the price rises significantly.
- Invoices can now be combined into collective invoices. (Used to reduce the amount of data / better overview).
- SQLLite update to 126.96.36.199.
- Added new job-type: Search and rescue (Special jobs).
- REP integration
You can now enable the REP system for XCPLP. REP will then communicate with XCPLP. If you repair something, you will be charged in XCPLP.
You will only be charged when you have bought the current aircraft.
- Certain aircraft wont be loaded properly
- Chartered aircraft should now be able to be picked up at last location (Note: At initial start, the chartered aircraft could be deleted if the location holds faulty data!).
- Missing aircraft should be visible again
- Fixed a crash
- No schedule window when "Schedule always by current sim-time"
- Changes on time machine
- Fix for crash after Update to 1.80
- Closing leg should be fixed
- Lagging deboarding when using objects fixed
- Selling aircraft works again
- Fixed random crashes at job generation
- Owned aircraft wont reset to chartered while in flight
- Some minor fixes
- Schedule by current sim time now works as intended
- LES Saab 340 from XAviation should work now
- Loading from jobs in background
- Polishing and bug fixing
- Changed algorithm for destination finding in regards of max and min-time
- Setting aircraft to cold and dark when loading from XCPLP: Issues with starting the aircraft should be resolved
- Landing rating fixed
- Rating for landing against wind direction fixed
- Taxi light recognition fixed
- Strobe rating should now work properly
- You can now disable light rating in settings window
- Performance increase on initial loading
- Vehicles now drive to your location, even if there are no taxi routes for the airport
- Offset for route generator increased: If no destinations can be found
- City or region names to each ICAO will now be imported (For better identification --> EDDS (good) / EDDS - Stuttgart (much better)
- Adding jobs from map view now faster: List will reload data much faster after adding a job
- If you make changes on your FBO's, you will be ask if XCPLP should reload the jobs (existing ones, wont be deleted)
- Switch from OpenAL to FMOD for sounds
- Music: You can now filter by artist and album (only mp3)
- Added random chatter of people
- Fixed change from standard FBO to main-FBO.
- UI polish: List text will now be properly cut from the left when using the slider
- The same objects now appear during de-boarding as during boarding
- After opening of the result window, it takes now additional 20 seconds till the job is done.
- FBO's will no longer connect automatically. You can now set FBO's to connect to, for each FBO.
V1.179 (Current Version)
- Time schedule fixed
- Missing airports now back ... again! Promise!
- Missing airports now back
- Job generator fixed (measurement of runway length was in wrong unit)
- Schedule by current time fixed
- Map refreshes own aircraft correctly
- Disable weight barrier now works as intended
- Extern lights for rating system
- You now have to pay for used fuel after using a chartered aircraft (Only Standard and Hard difficulty)
- Weight limitation now increased to 150 tons.
- Changes on job generator
- Fixes on airport loader
- Changes on aircraft loader
- Ui changes
- Music! Music player added to Tablet
- Refuel message should not come up anymore / Fuel offset increased
- Taxes for harder difficulty fixed
- Fixes on forecast tab -> Landing fee value was not correct
- Airline-Jobs: Time machine will now stop 30 minutes before scheduled departure
- Fixed issue in job generator that resulted in wrong income values
If you change the livery in XPlane, the message can still come up but can be ignored.
- Weight indicator gets now refreshed all 10 seconds, also takes current fuel into account
- Loading aircraft from XCPLP: Aircraft should now be in cold and dark state after loading.
Tested with Zibo, Thranda Kodiak, Default 172, REP 172, Bell 407, vFlyteAir Twin Commanche, Aerobask Legancy RG
- Changes on airport loader -> ICAO should now be correct for some airports with X****0 ICAOs
- Aircraft that got deleted from XPlane\aircraft folder, will now be locked in XCPLP and cant be used or are visible anymore
If you load a aircraft the first time in XCPLP without data about extern lights, a new window will appear if you open the tablet window.
You then have to switch all extern lights on (the batterie do not has to run for it)
- Changed the way jobs are generated: You now have 3 different ranges to choose from. All take your min and max flight time into account.
- Added checkbox under recenter button on map view. You can now choose if you want to center to FBO or current aircraft