Tired of empty skies? X-Life is the solution: Ground Traffic, Air traffic (Based on your airports and your computer specs for smooth rendering). Each aircraft operated by the AI pilot. All aircraft are controlled by ATC.
Algorithms of ground-routes building will avoid conflicts and based on data from apt.dat sceneries files.
BASIC ATC CONTROL:
- ATIS and METAR info for Departure and Arrival airport (internet connection need)
- Delivery clearance with Departure info, Runway, SID, initial altitude, Squack
- Engine startup and pushback clearance
- Taxi clearance and taxiroute to Departure runway
- Takeoff clearance at hold short
- Initial altitude and cruise FL climbing clearance
- Reporting TOD request
- Arrival info (Runway, ILS Approach, STAR, descend FL)
- Approach clearance
- Tower control with landing clearance/ GoAround instructions
- Runway vacation request
- Taxiroute to arrival gate
FLIGHT PLAN PANEL:
- Enter Departure Airport, Arrival airport, Alternate airport, cruise flightlevel and CallSign
- Generate flightplan with “Generate” button
- Or Enter flightplan by hands (ICAO format)
- Import flightplan from aircraft C0Rte/FMGS (if supported, like JARDesign a320/330)
- Import flightplan from text file with ICAO-format flightplan string (may use http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/ )
- Export entered/generated/readed flightplan direct to aircraft FMGS and text file (if supported, like JARDesign a320/330)
- Sent flightplan to ATC to continue work with ATC
- If Generate function not work well for some Departure/Arrival pair, best way – to use routefinder website, prepare text file with ICAO-format flightplan string and import it with Plight Plan panel.
- Request FollowMe Car (a separate plugin, not include Deluxe pack) direct from ATC panel
- Big radar-map to control traffic around you
- Traffic density settings
- AI aircraft markers (to see AI aircraft info)
- Screen Side Menu
*** – Due to the high complexity of the plug-in internal logic, of varying quality of the data in installed custom sceneries – possible unexpected termination of the plug-in time to time.