Cairns Airport (IATA: CNS, ICAO: YBCS) is an international airport in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
Formerly operated by the Cairns Port Authority, the airport was sold by the Queensland Government in December 2008 to a private consortium. It is the seventh busiest airport in Australia. The airport is located 2.3 nautical miles (4.3 km; 2.6 mi) north northwest of Cairns or 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) north of the Cairns central business district, in the suburb of Aeroglen. The airport lies between Mount Whitfield to the west and Trinity Bay to the east.
- Highly detailed models
- SAM amination jetways
- High quality pbr texture on objects and ground
- High performance and FPS
- Completed autogen around airport
- Ground traffic plugins( car and truck)
- Compatible with XP11 and XP12 (both versions included)
- Include weather textures in X-Plane 12