Welcome to your next dream vacation!
Hamilton Island Airport (YBHM / HTI) is the main airport of the Whitsunday Islands group in Queensland, Australia.
The airport is THE gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, and is served by all important Australian carriers all around the year.
Whether it is by Jetstar from Melbourne, Virgin Australia from Brisbane or Qantas from Sydney or Cairns, about half a million tourists land at YBHM every year. With the breath-taking landscape, which guarantees you mesmerising views of the countless reefs and the light blue ocean on your approach to the island, it is no surprise that HTI is frequented by the Jetset. In fact, you’ll be seeing plenty of Gulfstreams, Bombardier Challengers and BBJs/ACJs at real-life Hamilton Island. If you book a place at a private island resort nearby, you’ll surely arrive in style. Whether by yacht, which departs from the yacht port near the terminal, or by helicopter, it is absolutely stunning. In the 1990s, Ansett Australia, which was a 50% shareholder of the airport at the time, operated Boeing 767-200s into YBHM. This is remarkable, given the limited runway length of 1,764 meters. You may want to try landing a wide-body at Hamilton Island – an A340 or 747, could work, couldn’t it? Try for yourself!
- Models: On-Site Modelling and Texturing of Hamilton Island Airport with all important buildings with PBR effects and plenty of objects
- Ground: Accurate and realistic 4K Ground Texturing with PBR and wear and tear, high level of details
- Mesmerising Approach Views with plenty of Reefs\
- Realistic Night Texturing and Lighting
- High Res Orthophoto and Trees
- Tropical Island Feeling, Rendition of Hamilton Island and nearby islands, and reefs