xToolbox is a collection of X-Plane tools.
The perfect companion for xOrganizer, which helps you manage your X-Plane related files, when you:
- Move scenery or other X-Plane folders to another disk (manage links)
- Add, remove or rename scenery packages
- Use ortho (photo) scenery packages
xToolbox is 64bit with parallel processing to utilize all CPU cores (for the more demanding tasks).
- Quickly create or remove links (junctions, symbolic links or shortcuts)
- To which source folders all the links in a folder point to
- If you forgot to link a source folder
- If all links are still valid and working (check for bad links)
- Rename using the X-Plane airport / tile data from the package
- Change the name by adding text or replacing text
- Check for bad DDS images (common cause for X-Plane crashes)
- Check for black/white images and images with clouds
- Check for missing terrain and DDS files
- Convert JPG images to DDS images (for downloaded packages)
- Split or merge photo scenery packages
- Copy a subarea of a scenery package
- Disable overlap between scenery packages
For more information, please check the manual in the support forum
How xOrganizer (sold separately) and xToolbox work together:
- xOrganizer helps you organize your X-Plane installation, in such a way that you exactly see and experience the content (scenery, plugins/scripts, preferences and aircraft) you want when you run X-Plane. xOrganizer will read any linked content, but will not by itself look outside the actual X-Plane folder.
- xToolbox helps you link content outside the X-Plane folder (usually another disk) to the X-Plane folder. Furthermore it can help with renaming, checking and changing scenery folders, regardless of the actual location (inside or outside the X-Plane folder).