Welcome to Nuuk!
Nuuk Airport (ICAO: BGGH, IATA: GOH) is definitely one of the most exciting exotic airports in the world.
This airport serves the capital of Greenland, the world’s largest island.
Greenland, which compares to around 25% of land area of America, has one of the lowest population densities on earth, approx. 0.028 per square kilometer, resulting in a total population of around 56,000. Most inhabited places are at the coast, and very remote. Therefore it is no surprise the airline traffic plays a fundamental role in Greenland, and most credit goes to Air Greenland, an airline with a striking red livery. And flying in Greenland isn’t easy, many airports have complex terrain and very short runways and can only be reached by STOL aircraft. If you enjoy flying Dash 7s and Dash 8s and all kinds of small props and turboprops, and doing short flights connecting small airports, Greenland is a great place to do so. Therefore, we will be releasing several packages covering multiple places in Greenland. We’ll start with Nuuk, Greenland’s capital, which is one of these tricky airports, with a 950 meter runway. It features a small terminal and a technical base for Air Greenland. Air Greenland connects Nuuk with several domestic airports, including Aasiaat, Ilulissat, Kangerlussuaq and others.
- Models: On-Site Modelling and Texturing of Nuuk Airport with plenty of buildings with PBR effects and thousands of objects
- Ground: Accurate and realistic 4K Ground Texturing with PBR and wear and tear, high level of details
- Realistic Night Texturing and Lighting
- High Res Orthophoto and Trees
- Rendition of Nuuk City with multiple thousand hand-placed streetlights and houses