This project is part of the VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' series, designed specifically for use with X-Plane cutting edge Flight Model.
The Cicare-8 ULM helicopter is an innovative ultralight helicopter, incorporating the vast experience of Mr. Augusto Cicaré and his team. The Cicare-8 was developed as a two seat helicopter, based on the platform of the successful Cicaré 7B and 7T helicopters. The Cicare-8 is also available as a kit.
The Cicare-8 helicopter incorporates the latest technology and materials, which allows low operating costs, low empty weight and higher payload, low fuel consumption, reliability, maneuverability and efficiency.
The project is setting up a highly detailed and highly accurate Cicare-8 simulation along with full VR compatibility.
Project Main Features:
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project.
- Highly defined flight dynamics model of the Cicare-8, built around the powerful, native X-Plane flight model.
- Highly detailed model of the Cicare-8 helicopter.
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) Ready.
- Built-in Avitab Compatibility (Avitab plugin not included).
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack.
- The project is under constant development: development road-map includes flight model refinements, enhanced systems depth, additional liveries and other improvements.
- Autoupdater based on the SkunkCrafts autoupdater (XP12 only) - all updates are being pushed smoothly without the need to re-download the entire base package (base package will be updated every once in a while to minimize the gap).
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support.