This project is part of the VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' series,
designed specifically for use with X-Plane cutting edge
Experimental Flight Model (should be enabled in X-Plane's General
development of the Dynali H3 project for X-Plane flight simulator was
approved by ‘Dynali Helicopter Company’. However, it is an independent
VSKYLABS project which is not related, affiliated and/or endorsed with
‘Dynali Helicopter Company’.
The Dynali H3
helicopter is a Belgian ultralight two-seat helicopter with a
side-by-side seating configuration. It is authorized in several European
countries under the ultralight helicopter category, and being flown
around the world as a light-utility helicopter, and as a personal
ultralight vehicle. It is supplied as a ready-to-fly helicopter, or as a
kit.The project is setting up a highly defined Dynali H3
simulation along with full VR compatibility, within the default features
of X-Plane, stretching it to its limits.
Project Main Features
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project.
- Highly defined model of the Dynali H3 EasyFlyer helicopter.
- Two variants included: Classic EasyFlyer + the newer Dynali 'Sport' variant.
- Built around the powerful, native X-Plane flight model.
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) compatibility.
- 3D Pilot and passenger visualization for increased VR immersion.
- Built-in Avitab compatibility (Avitab plugin not included).
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack.
- Autoupdater based on the SkunkCrafts autoupdater (XP12 only) - all updates are being pushed smoothly without the need to re-download the entire base package (base package will be updated every once in a while to minimize the gap).
- Easy-to-use paint-kit included.
- The project is under constant development.
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums.