St. Louis Lambert International Airport (KSTL) is an international airport situated 14 miles (23 km) northwest of downtown St. Louis. Commonly referred to as Lambert Field or simply Lambert, it is the largest and busiest airport in Missouri. In 2019 it served 16 million passengers the 34th busiest airport in the US.". The airport handles over 259 peak daily departures to 74 nonstop domestic and international locations.
- Accurate and highly detailed recreation of STL airport and parts of the surrounding area
- High resolution PBR texturing for ground and objects
- Extensive custom HDR night lighting
- Animated custom jetways (SAM plugin required)
- Custom modelled and animated MetroLink train, car traffic and airport traffic
- High-quality Orthoimagery