The Redon Bains-sur-Oust aerodrome (ICAO code: LFER) is an aerodrome open to public air traffic, located in 6.5 km to the north-east from Redon city, Brittany region, France.
The aerodrome has an asphalt runway 05/23 oriented North-East / South-West, 840 meters long and 20 meters wide. Also the aerodrome has an asphalt helipad.
The airport is surrounded by a huge amount of beautiful agricultural land and forest belts with a small number of residential and industrial buildings.
This scenery provide wonderful representation of the airport Redon Bains-sur-Oust including exclusive features such as Detailed Ground Surfaces and airport Buildings, Excellent Physical-Based Rendering (PBR) Effect, Wet Surfaces and Puddles, Outstanding Quality of Plants with applying new grass visualization technology.
- Amazing Representation of Aerodrome Redon Bains-sur-Oust
- Materials and Surfaces with Physical-Based Rendering Effect (PBR)
- Highly Detailed Buildings and Ground Surfaces
- High Definition Helipad Inside Airport Area
- Excellent Runway and Apron PBR Textures
- Detailed Main Hangar Interior and Start Location Inside
- High Definition Nearby Surrounding Area
- 10 Sq Kilometers of Highly Detailed Large Surrounding Area
- Hand-Corrected High Definition Aerial Imagery of Large Surrounding Area
- Accurately Placed Surrounding Buildings, custom Forests and custom Roads
- Imagery of the Surrounding Area has smooth transition and Ortho4XP Friendly
- Designed by Jared K. Paul in cooperation with Skytitude Flightsim Group.
- Wet Surfaces and Puddles according to the latest technologies
- Outstanding Quality of Plants with applying new grass visualization methods