Welcome to the Island of the Sea God, Proteus!
Karpathos Island National Airport (LGKP / AOK) is a Greek airport that serves the island of Karpathos, which is a part of the Dodecanese Island group in the southwestern Aegean Sea, off the coast of Turkey’s Anatolia.
The island is a popular tourist destination and frequented by SAS, TUIfly, Eurowings, Austrian and Condor. Among Greek airlines, Olympic Air flies to Athens and Thessaloniki, and Sky Express connects Karpathos with the neighboring Kasos Island and Rhodes. The runway is relatively long, at 2,399 meters, especially given that Karpathos is home to only 6’000 inhabitants.
Have a great flight to this holiday destination!
- On-Site Modelling and Texturing of Karpathos Island National Airport with all important buildings with PBR effects and plenty of objects
- Accurate and realistic 4K Ground Texturing with PBR and wear and tear, high level of details
- Mesmerizing Approach Views over the Aegean Sea
- Realistic Night Texturing and Lighting
- High Res Orthophoto and Trees
- Holiday Feeling