Gibraltar International Airport ( ICAO:LXGB, IATA: GIB) is civilian airport and serves the British overseas territory. The runway is for civilian and military use by the RAF of Gibraltar.
The airport handled 571.000 passengers and 302.100 kg of cargo in 2017 with 4.888 flights.
Winston Churchill, the main road heading towards the border with Spain and crossing the runway.
The Most Extreme History Channel ranked the airport the fifth most extreme airport in the world! With strong cross winds around the rock making the landings in winter uncomfortable.
London Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Bristol, Tangier, London Luton, Edinburg
Main airlines and Cargo: British Airways, Easyjet, Royal Air Maroc, Military Aircraft
- X-Plane 12 Version
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- Handcrafted solid Rock of Gibraltar with custom night lights and important buildings
- Animated road traffic crossing the runway for takeoff and landing
- PBR Materials on buildings
- XPLCity with Hard surface and lighting system
- Animated Marshallers
- Animated Radar
- Detailed UHD Ground with PBR and decals
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Gibraltar area using original imagery and OSM data
- Amazing and detailed Night Textures
- Animated cargo boats
- FPS Friendly
- Including LXGB Charts
- Full Ground Traffic