Airwil Sceneries presents to you Bohol-Panglao International Airport for X-Plane.
Bohol-Panglao International Airport, also known as New Bohol International Airport, is a newly constructed airport on the island of Panglao in the province of Bohol. This airport is dubbed as the Philippine's first eco-airport and green gateway. This brand new airport replaced the old Tagbilaran Airport for better tourism within the region. The Bohol-Panglao International Airport is consist of a single runway with three (3) jetways and seven (7) ramp parking bays. Being just an hour away from Manila by plane, flying from Cloudsurf Asia Simulations' RPLL Scenery to Panglao-Bohol (RPSP) is one of many ideal short inter-island hops in the Philippines.
We hope you enjoy this yet another provincial vibe Airport from Airwil Sceneries.
- (with more than 100 custom made objects)
- Highly detailed Passenger Terminal
- Highly detailed Control Tower
- Highly detailed Fire Department Building
- Highly detailed Airport Parking Lot
- Fully functional default ATC
- Highly detailed Ramp area with lots of static objects
- Custom Airline Buses
- Custom Filipino Jeepneys
- Custom Filipino Boats on final approach of runway 03
- Hand placed Filipino houses and buildings within the vicinity
- Hand placed trees and grass within the vicinity (FlyAgi Vegetation)
- SAM Jetways by Stairport Sceneries (Authorized)
- Licensed Premium Ground Pavement Textures from ALES
- And many more...
***Included in the RPSP file is the installation instructions