Fayetteville Regional Airport(KFAY) is a public use airport in Cumberland County, North Carolina.
Located near the city of Fayetteville, North Carolina. The airport has two runways and is served by a two-concourse terminal for commercial aviation and one separate terminal for general aviation traffic.
American Eagle offers direct flights to Charlotte/Douglas International Airport. Delta and Delta Connection offer direct service to Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Low poly 3D interior on Signature FBO
- Surrounding Autogen/Vegetation Hand Placed
- High Resolution PBR Ground Textures
- Sam Custom High detailed jetways
- Animated car traffic
- Baked Ambient Occlusion
- Animated Ground Traffic Vehicles
- WT3 Taxi Networks and OPS File
- Easy Installation
- Highly Optimized
- 3D Grass
- Color Graded Satellite Imagery
- Custom HDR Lighting
*note: The free SAM plugin is required for this airport to work. It’s responsible for jetway movements. You can get it here.