Mineralnye Vody Airport (IATA: MRV, ICAO: URMM) is an airport in Stavropol Krai, Russia located 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) west of Mineralnye Vody city.
- Created lots of custom objects (with a high degree of detail);
- Created vegetation as close as possible to reality;
- Created very atmospheric and realistic night lighting on the apron and in city near to the airport. The main terminal is illuminated by LED lamps;
- Created PBR surface textures, many static objects have reflections;
- Created realistic runway and apron lighting based on real photos;
- Ground handling vehicles have been created;
- Full adaptation to XP12 version;