Located in southeastern North Carolina, Wilmington International Airport (KILM) offers non-stop service to 5 major cities including New York (LGA), Philadelphia (PHL), Washington, DC (DCA), Atlanta (ATL) and Charlotte (CLT). KILM services over 850,000 passengers a year and is home to 3 fixed based operations (FBO’s) that currently house over 125 aircraft. KILM was one of four airports on the East Coast that served as an emergency landing site for the Space Shuttle.
KILM is s superb airport you will enjoy for short and medium flights
- Entirely custom made with high resolution objects
- High resolution imagery and textures
- Superb building, gates and airport amenities
- Designed from the ground up for X-Plane 10
- 6” per pixel resolution imagery on all tarmacs, taxiways and runways (high-resolution version).
- Superb HDR lighting.
- Custom taxi signs and pavement markings.
- Custom static objects including aircraft.
- High-resolution ground and object textures.
- Perfect for short VATSIM flights.
- Accurately placed, color corrected imagery.
- Lower resolution version included.
Commercial Airline Destinations:
Delta Airlines - Altanta
Delta Connection - New York-LaGuardia
Delta Connection - Atlanta
US Airways Express- Charlotte
US Airways - Charlotte
US Airways Express - Philadelphia
US Airways Express - Washington-National
Commercial aircraft that currently fly into KILM include:
More pictures here
- DC-9, ERJ145, EMB175, A320, 737-300, CRJ 200/700/900, Dash 8-100/300