Norfolk Intl. is located 3 miles away from downtown Norfolk, Virginia. Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest and United offer convenient access to hundreds of cities worldwide. A variety of retail, dining and service amenities are provided to meet travelers’ needs.
As of 2017, Norfolk International was ranked as the 70th-busiest airport in the United States and the fourth-busiest in Virginia in terms of passengers served annually.
Norfolk features gorgeous approaches from all angles, 3 being “over-the-water” approaches that bring a challenge. A unique terminal design with fully modeled 3D garages all having proper lighting.
- Professional grade orthography that caters to all Ortho4XP sources and has a custom water mask.
- PBR lighting/taxiways.
- Newly introduced cargo equipment.
- Taxiroutes for WT3 and X-Life.
- 2019 airport layout.
- 11 different custom streetlights.
- Custom edge lights/apron lights/cargo flood light generators.
- Custom ground vehicles.
- High quality HD trees.
- Airport traffic (using groundtraffic plugin).
- Full SAM support (with additional marshallers at cargo pads).